Terms & Conditions
1. General Website provides users with access to information primarily about Financial Services including, but not restricted, to loans, credit cards, and communication, services (the "Services"). The Website is an online platform bringing together borrowers and lenders willing to abide by the Terms & Conditions herein. cashnetindia.in is merely a facilitator providing an online platform for borrowers in need of loans from lenders and lenders willing to disburse loans to borrowers. cashnetindia.in merely facilitates a transaction of borrowing and lending between two such persons. cashnetindia.in is not a Financial Institution under the Companies Act, 2013 or the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 or any other laws for the time being in force in India. cashnetindia.in is also not a deposit taking company or a chit fund or a company offering any investment schemes as per the rules and regulations for the time being in force in India. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges.) In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site. By making use of this Site, and furnishing your personal/contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in availing and purchasing the Services that you have selected. You hereby agree that cashnetindia.in may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and Services and to fulfill your demand. You specifically understand and agree that by using this website you authorize to contact you in for any follow up calls and/or renewal reminders in relation to the loan/insurance services provided through this website. You also agree that cashnetindia.in reserves the right to make your details available to partners and you may be contacted by the partners for information and for sales through email, telephone and/or sms. You agree to receive promotional materials and/or special offers from site through email or sms.
2. Eligibility The User of this Website unequivocally declare and agree and that the User is a natural / legal person who has attained the age of atleast 21 years and is legally allowed to enter into a contract in India. If the User violates any of these Terms & Conditions, or otherwise violate an agreement entered into through the medium of the Website, cashnetindia.in may terminate the Users membership, delete his/her profile and any content or information posted by the User on the Website and/or prohibit the User from using or accessing the Website at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 21.
3. Proprietary rights You acknowledge and agree that cashnetindia.in owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by website and that you shall not disclose such information without website's prior written consent. You may not copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services. You do not have the right to use any of perosnalloanguru's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services
4. Disclaimer of Liability and Warranty The Content, and Services provided through this Site may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of , and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the content, and services we expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on the Site and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. All rates and offers are indicative and subject approval of partnering banks/NBC.cashnetindia.in makes no representation about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this Site for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this Site does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services. All such information, software, products, and services are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. cashnetindia.in disclaims all warranties and conditions that this Site, its services or any email sent from cashnetindia.in, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers are free of viruses or other harmful components. cashnetindia.in hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement. The suppliers providing services on this Site are independent affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefore. cashnetindia.in and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense omissions delays or acts of any government or authority. In no event shall cashnetindia.in and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Site or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Site (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked Sites, products, and services obtained through this Site; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Site) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if cashnetindia.in and/or its affiliates their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Disclaimer of Online Availability, Impressions, And Click-Throughs In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.cashnetindia.in, its webpages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages , its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www. cashnetindia.in, may be unavailable for online access at any time. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by cashnetindia.in before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www. cashnetindia.in. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. cashnetindia.in reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
6. Limitation of Liability Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, neither cashnetindia.in nor its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or any related party shall have any liability to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or relating to these terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive, release, discharge and hold harmless cashnetindia.in, its affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of your use of the Website. As a User you also acknowledge that cashnetindia.in has maintained and carried out all possible checks and balances to assure the credibility of a lender or a borrower as listed on the Website. The information provided on the Website is based on the information that is provided to cashnetindia.in. In case the User does not disclose any information to cashnetindia.in, and the same is not found out at the first instance by cashnetindia.in despite all measures adopted to certify the ratings or credibility of a lender or a borrower, cashnetindia.in shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities. cashnetindia.in in any event is not responsible for any default in return of money that is borrowed from the lender and the lender shall have the exclusive right to initiate proceedings against the defaulter borrower. cashnetindia.in shall to the best of its abilities aid the concerned User in terms of provision of information to initiate any legal proceedings. However, cashnetindia.in shall not be responsible for any default on behalf of the User. cashnetindia.in is an information platform and the User is entitled to conduct its own diligence before taking any steps to initiate the processes outlined in the Website. cashnetindia.in makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, cashnetindia.in assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website. This limitation of liability clause shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents comprising this Agreement. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
7. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, save, and hold cashnetindia.in, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party associates, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the services or of the Website, any violation by you of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. cashnetindia.in reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify cashnetindia.in, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with cashnetindia.in' defense and settlement of these claims. cashnetindia.in will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
8. Acknowledgements You acknowledge that cashnetindia.in is a platform bringing lender and borrowers together and the Website is not engaged in either grant of loan or borrowing any money from any member of the website. Through serarch engine of cashnetindia.in gives you tentative deal as per information provided by you. The deals are subject to acceptance of partnering banks/NBFC. You acknowledge that the grant or receiving of loan is entirely based on the negotiations between the lender and the borrower and cashnetindia.in or its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party associates, licensors, and partners does not have any interest in either grant of loan or in borrowing money from a User registered on the website. You acknowledge that cashnetindia.in will not be responsible for any claim or damage in case either the lender agreeing to grant loan does not do the same or a borrower agreeing to borrow the loan does not repay the loan. cashnetindia.in in no manner warrants or guarantees the performance of a service provider that is providing services through the Website. You acknowledge that cashnetindia.in in no manner guarantees that the lender or the borrower has provided all the information on this website which is true and correct including his address, phone numbers etc. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to verify the information about the person on the Website and cashnetindia.in is in no manner liable if the information provided on this website is untrue or incorrect. You acknowledge that cashnetindia.in is in no manner responsible for any claim of money or damages in the event one person fails to either grant loan or a person fails to repay the loan or misrepresents about his financial status or commits a fraud or a cheating or any other such illegal act.
9. Applicable Laws Your use of this Site and any Term and Conditions stated in this policy is subject to laws of India. In case of any disputes arising out of the use of the Website, Courts of Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh will have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Site-Provided Email and Postings The Site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the Site. cashnetindia.in is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, cashnetindia.in may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings. You understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Site to post content or initiate communications that contain:
(i) any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
(ii) advertisements or solicitations of any kind;
(iii) impersonate others or provide any kind of false information;
(iv) personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.;
(v) messages by non-spokesperson employees of cashnetindia.in purporting to speak on behalf of cashnetindia.in or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning cashnetindia.in;
(vi) Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information;
(vii) Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point;
(viii) Chain letters of any kind; or
(ix) identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message. This prohibition includes but is not limited to: a) using cashnetindia.in to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; b) using cashnetindia.in to connect to people who do not know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
11. Grievances Users have complete authority to file a complaint/ share feedback if they are disappointed by services rendered by cashnetindia.in. They can give their complaint/ feedback in writing or by way of an email to the following: Grievance Officer